Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exeter Game

Go down 
+10
DarrenHelley#??
Cena
Coach Tanner
Phil Stats
ChrisandCaz
Admin Paula
Gareth
Parlour90
nicka
Iain Wilde
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Iain Wilde

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Unfortunetly I am not going to be able to make the game on Sunday, I'm travelling for a course with work but will back at training next weekend raring to go and get ready for the start of the season.
Back to top Go down
nicka

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 am

Hi paula, have tried e-mailing but not had a reply. I am still wanting to play but as I explained am tied up at present with junior rugby commitments, but as soon as that ends I will be free to commit to the admirals. I will be going up to watch the game against the demons - is there any chance I pick up a copy of the playbook from you there?

Cheers Nick
Back to top Go down
Parlour90

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi Paula,

Do you have a postcode i can pop into tom-tom for the weekend please.

Cheers

Ross
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Ross the Post Code is on the front page with the address on the front page of this site Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:12 am

Hi Nick, sorry but i havent seen that mail otherwise /i would have replied. Have a word with Coach on Sunday regarding your training, but i certainly dont have a problem with you coming along once your commitments end

Look forward to seeing you on sunday! x
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
ChrisandCaz

Number of posts : 9

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey Guys, Due to being on my hen night on Saturday night I will not be in any fit state to travel to Exeter on Sunday Embarassed . Good luck for the game! cheers
Caz (aka the soon to be Mrs Stenson)
Back to top Go down
Cena

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey Paula,

My finger seems okay and is pretty painless, and i would love to play a part (no matter how small!) in the game on Sunday, however i did not take a shirt/helmet last week (as i was not taking part), i have been out for the last 2 1/2 weeks so am pretty out of practice, and i have not yet handed in the registration form (although have it and the £50 ready). Is there any point in bringing what kit i have along, or is it pretty likely i would not see any playing time? No worries if not.

Cheers,

Joe
Back to top Go down
Phil Stats

Phil Stats

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Joe,

As it is a friendly, I would anticipate that Coach will ensure everyone gets as much of a game as they want/can do. Certainly thats what I'm hoping for! Obviously the Coaches will post here as well, but I'd suggest bringing your kit, and having some fun. Oh, and winning as well...

Phil "Old Fart" "Statsman"
Back to top Go down
Coach Tanner

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Joe

I would suggest bringing your kit with you on Sunday. Although I will have to be cautious using you, from what you have shown in the training I think you can handle yourself. Plus this will be a valuable learning experience for both teams.

Head Coach
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:50 pm

can you remember what size helmet you had?

Mark/Gareth, when he comes back with an answer, can you please remember to put it in with the kit that we need to take, I know we will be meeting at kitto but its easier for you guys to remember haha

xxx
Back to top Go down
brambles

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi Paula and coach's

Sorry for not making training last week but looking forward to Sunday. Just a quick one on the kit front, since reading the posts thought i'd better add my bit lol.
Firstly Paula did you manage to find any of the old lower in exchange for my new one's? please..... and are the old club shirts going to be down there. Also Gareth i know you wrote down that i was using the old set of pads number 19, so just checking that they will find there way down for Sunday.

Cheers all & bring on the win on Sunday.

Watch out Demon's cos this fat boy is in the mood for dishing out some pain!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi Shambles yes we will bring the shoulders that you need and If any one else has kit issues post here or let Paula know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Cena

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Yup i had a size Large helmet, have my own pads so no worries about that, but also have no Admirals shirt.

As i am travelling up from KB with Sam we will be going straight there, so won't be meeting at Kitto (i think?!) hope this doesn't cause any problems for transporting kit??

Thanks,

Joe
Back to top Go down
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

Number of posts : 23

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 am

alright coach,
i might need a shirt too, cos if mitch is going i may look like a pleb having the same number as him lol

daz
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:53 am

the shirts will be going dont worry and yes the pants are in the shirt bag too
Back to top Go down
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm

i think i will be well enough to be there tomorrow for the game, as i was very ill last week

sandy
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:29 pm

ahh bless sorry hun didnt realise, hope you are ok xx
Back to top Go down
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm

still a bit wierd but cant miss the 3rd week, and not if there is a game on,

will you be bringing the 25 water keg (i have a new toy for easy carrying especlly for the reding game)

sandy
Back to top Go down
edski

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

due to family comitments i cant come and support u guys tomorrow..
knee is getting better and hopefully will be able to train the following week..
good luck for the game and kick some ass

eddie
Back to top Go down
curly65

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Its game Time!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cena

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Sorry guys, after all that i couldn't get a lift to Exeter, so couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
kiz33

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:09 pm

cheers all for the game on sunday at lleast ive got some points to focus on at training,bloody tax dodgers we'll have them next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exeter Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Game   Exeter Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exeter Game
Page 1 of 1