Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Empty
PostSubject: Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season   Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi guys,

I play for the University of Exeter and was hoping to come play for the Plymouth Admirals during your season. I'm living in Exeter and was hoping to get a lift from someone down to Plymouth for Training/Games. I don't mind chipping in for the petrol costs.

Thanks,

Alex
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season   Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey Alex

Dave Wellby has started a thread

https://plymouthadmiralsafc.forumotion.net/click-here-to-chat-to-or-about-the-admirals-senior-team-f1/lift-from-exeter-being-offered-t88.htm

If you take a look at that, his number is there... give him a call and Im sure that he can pick you up as he lives in Exmouth

All the best

Paula
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
BANJO

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season   Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:04 am

Hi Alex,

Good to hear you will be coming to our training sessions, will be nice to see you there.

I was wondering if any of the other guys from your team fancy playing for us this season?

Cheers

Craig
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season   Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:53 am

I've emailed the team, and I've gotten 2 replies so far.

Our wide receiver will be up for playing, he's a decathelete who's two best events are 100m sprint and the high jump.

Also one of our Running Backs will be up for playing, He's very good at running outside the tackles, great hands and one of the fastest guys on our team. If we had a Smash n Dash, he'd be Chris Johnson.

I'll keep asking the team if anyone else wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Parlour90

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season   Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 am

Great to hear Alex, will look forward to seeing you guys at training :-)

Ross
Back to top Go down
BANJO

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season   Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Sounds great Alex, will see you on Sunday for training

Craig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season   Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a ride from Exeter to Plymouth during the Season
Page 1 of 1