Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lift from Exeter being offered!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Lift from Exeter being offered! Empty
PostSubject: Lift from Exeter being offered!   Lift from Exeter being offered! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Alrighty then....

Anyone in need of a lift to training tomorrow from exeter area? I can do pick up from services at 9.30am if people fancy lift and sharing petrol cost? Txt me on 07833115405.

Lovely jubbly.

Wellby

P.s Shambles has his own Cars Washing business now. Seems good. Page on Facebook. In the summer, he's gonna do a charity car wash.......a bit like Jessica Simpson in her video, except, he's gonna do it. His tits will do the windscreen, while his gut will do the bonnet.....at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Lift from Exeter being offered!   Lift from Exeter being offered! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Lift from Exeter being offered!   Lift from Exeter being offered! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Hey Dave

Alex Berriman from the Exeter Demons is looking for a lift in future weeks (could be this week), can you txt me and I'll send you his number if he hasnt already called you!

Cheers m8, hope all is well
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lift from Exeter being offered!   Lift from Exeter being offered! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lift from Exeter being offered!
Page 1 of 1