Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

previous admirals? positions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kiz33

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

previous admirals? positions? Empty
PostSubject: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm

before training on sunday phil mentioned positions that needed to be filled including running back, i was just wondering what happened to mitch? and what positions are the blitz players that will be playing?

from a wanna-be running back, kieran
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:00 pm

ok first of all - no one is guarenteed a place, it is up to the head coach to decide where people play and secondly, the blitz dont have certain positions in the team just cause they already play, they have to earn their positions just as you all do so in effect every position is up for grabs

I dont mean this nastily at all, just that its a common misconception that certain people are already guarenteed a place on the field haha

(mitch is being contacted as I type this)
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
kiz33

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 pm

thanks for getting back so quick, when does the blitz season end and when will they starting training with us?
Back to top Go down
brambles

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Does that mean even us fat boyz get a chance at running back??? lol
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Yep Razz
Back to top Go down
Phil Stats

Phil Stats

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Kieran, Thanks for dropping me in it! I don't need help in doing that!!!! heh, heheh, heh.

Thank you Paula for passing on the information I failed to in conversation on sunday. I think I'll take the Pain Pennance this time...

All positions are open, including Kicking! {I glare at anyone even thinking of taking my job as Stats Man though!}

Phil
Back to top Go down
guest 1

PostSubject: Fees   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 pm

How much does it cost to play for admirals? Monthly
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:22 pm

It has not been decided yet if you e-mail Paula at plymouthadmirals@hotmail.co.uk she will be able to answer your questions.
Back to top Go down
curly65

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm

I noticed no-one actulayy answered the main question...

The Blitz's last game is this Sunday (1st March) after which I and a select group of Heros (HEHEHEHE) become Admirals once again so will be training from the 7th.

And whats this about potential fat-boy running backs... you know it makes sence to have me tearing... ok plodding up the field behind Shambles!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: previous admirals? positions?   previous admirals? positions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

previous admirals? positions?
Page 1 of 1