Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admirals Prizegiving night.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Admirals Prizegiving night. Empty
PostSubject: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 am

Awards night this season will take place on Friday 29th August starting from 7.30pm @ Plymouth Parkway.

This is a great chance to reflect on the achievements of the season, catch up on the gossip and of course, to drink plenty of BEER!!

Families are more than welcome so bring your wives, Gf's, brothers, sisters heck even your auntie or uncle, whatever and whoever - they are welcome! (No pets tho, it will get kinda messy lol! )

Slight change to the tickets prices tho since my last post. Payment will be accepted on the door and will be as follows:

Adults (Over 18's) £5
Children Under 16 go free but MUST be accompanied by a full paying adult and supervised at all times!!!

I must stress guys that this is not organised so that the club can make money out of it. This is purely arranged so that you guys can get together and have a good time in a great place that have supported us through a very tough season. Even if you are already planning to go out that night, pop in and have a few beers with your team mates !! Injury will not be a valid excuse for this!

On a personal note :- The last couple of prizegiving nights have been a bit of a washout so this year I havent planned any food as it just goes to waste so eat before you come but also........... we have 2 VERY special members of the team and committee leaving us this year so lets make it one to remember!!!

Last edited by Admin Paula on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Just a reminder that the awards night is next friday 29th August DONT FORGET!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 am

hi, to tom y, want you doin friday, if your goin price giving can i get a lift, or to any one else if you swingin past newton about if i could get a lift, incase tom can't cos of his hand or full car

sandy
Back to top Go down
tom yell

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:42 pm

sorry sandy won't be able to give you a lift down as i will be going down with my girlfriend and then have to go somewhere else straight after sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Any Given sandy

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 am

thats what i thorught, hope someone esle can pick me up, hope i'll see you there

sandy
Back to top Go down
Sam

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Sandy, gimme a text if you stuck, I can probably do you a lift into Plymouth but will be a bit intoxicated to drive you back again!
You've been a big part of the team this year and it would be a shame if you weren't there.
Back to top Go down
Any Given sandy

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:41 am

i loved last night and loved seeing everyone again, but i am very sorry to sam and the others for getin you lock in the car park Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed
cant wait for next season, hope i can make it, but at lest the nfl is starting this week and that with keep me going

thank you to the coach and sam, i wouldn't be there if it wasn't for them, i will miss them

thank you to the team, without you there'd be no team, i just hope i can do more for the team espescal with 2 very imporant people leaving

much love, stay safe, and i will see you next season

alexander "waterboy" wells Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 am

Hi Guys

Congrats to all award winners........but who won what!? Sorry I couldn't attend, as i've had prior engagement with family.

Good Luck to Sam and Coach Perry.....it's been a pleasure and I hope to be back next year, even if it's just to slate Shambles.

Just thought you should all know as well that Shambles had to have his pic taken for registration for our new rugby club, but as he is so big, it had to be an aerial shot.
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Just wanted to say MASSIVE thanks to everyone who came last night, it was a great evening !!!

Award Winners are as Follows:

Offensive Player of the Year was Nick Copley with Kyle Micallef coming second.

Defensive Player of the Year was Jerome Cronin with Tom Yelland coming second.

Lineman of the Year was Sam with Mel and Jerome coming joint second.

Most Improved Plater of the Year was Wayne Sanders with Tom Yelland coming second.

Rookie of the Year was Kyle Micallef with Dave Wellby coming second.

Special Teams Player of the Year was Kyle Micallef with Mel coming second.

Most Valuable Player of the Year was Kyle Micallef with Jerome coming second.

and

Admiral of the Year was Sam Holder Mark with Sandy coming second.

SPECIAL REGOGNITION AWARDS WENT TO:

Sandy Wells for his hard work and dedication and supplying the team with Quality H20 throughout the season and Phil Jones for supplying the team with Stats and putting up with players hassling him every two minutes for stats after the game.

BIG congratulations to all those who won awards (dont worry if you havent got your trophy, I have them here at home and will keep them safe on my mantlepiece haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Prizegiving night.   Admirals Prizegiving night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admirals Prizegiving night.
Page 1 of 1