Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admirals Poker Night take II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Admirals Poker Night take II Empty
PostSubject: Admirals Poker Night take II   Admirals Poker Night take II Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Another poker night is on the cards (haha pardon the pun!!)

Saturday 6th June meeting at 7pm, same as last time twenty pound per ticket. There are 30 places in the tournament available but if you dont play poker then you are more than welcome to come as long as.... you are over 18 and have a drink with us! You also need to be a member so if you arent, then all you need to bring with you is some form of photo id (if in doubt then phone them in advance for alternatives)

If you have an questions or need somewhere in plymouth to stay (may involve kipping on someones floor though) then please contact me on 07787 428438 This night is open to all admirals and friends n family only.

Can you let me know asap please as I need to confirm numbers by Friday night

Thanks guys

Paula

May I remind you that anyone you bring with you is your responsibility and bad behaviour will not be tolerated!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Poker Night take II   Admirals Poker Night take II Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

update, i dont know if me mum can get me into plymouth for the poker night, because of her work and geting dad from his work, i will ask again and find out if i can get there or not
Back to top Go down
quietman

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Poker Night take II   Admirals Poker Night take II Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:42 pm

shuffle me into the pack for saturday.

cheers

wayne
Back to top Go down
joebish71

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Poker Night take II   Admirals Poker Night take II Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm

O bad pun haha ill b cuming again hoping for sum buffet this time tho lol c u all saturday
Back to top Go down
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Poker Night take II   Admirals Poker Night take II Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 pm

update, i think poker night ant happeing for me, sorry, i really want to come but cant get there and cant make training cos tom ant going
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Poker Night take II   Admirals Poker Night take II Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 am

ok m8 thats a shame thanks for lettin me know
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Poker Night take II   Admirals Poker Night take II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admirals Poker Night take II
Page 1 of 1