Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Season Training?

Go down 
+4
Steeler83
DarrenHelley#??
Gareth
quietman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
quietman

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi can anyone let me know when Full Time training begins this season?

cheers

wayne
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 pm

AGM at the YMCA kitto Centre on the 25th Jan starting at 12pm so be there for 11.45. All will be revealed at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Any prediction as to when the meeting ends?
daz
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Nope Laughing
Back to top Go down
Steeler83

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:04 pm

sorry if this ones been answered before, but is there any more training sessions before the agm?

I havent previously been to one, but have just moved back home to devon and would love to try out.
anyone from the south devon / teignbridge area play on the team?

congratulations on securing the financial support, thats amazing news!
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey there good to hear from you!

Ive posted a thread about the senior training and also rookie camp for all to see. Unfortunately there wont be any sessions before the AGM but i think you will be pleased with my thread

Yeah the money has helped alot so far with buying new kit and also some other things too - it is brill!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:45 pm

hay, i live in bishopsteginton and two are in newton abbout, the two of them are players and i'm a non-player (helper)

hopeing to get to the AGM and start geting in the rithem of geting down to the team on a sunday like last year, sorry i ant been able to get down on the off season
Back to top Go down
Steeler83

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 pm

thanks for replying sandy, good to know theres people from the area involved!

does anyone know the best way of getting to parkway using public transport? I dont have my own transport currently and would be getting the train down probably.

if anyones got any ideas it'd be good to know, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Steeler83 wrote:
thanks for replying sandy, good to know theres people from the area involved!

does anyone know the best way of getting to parkway using public transport? I dont have my own transport currently and would be getting the train down probably.

if anyones got any ideas it'd be good to know, thanks!
Well the best way that i know is catch the 43 bus from the bus stop oppositte the train station and get off at what used to be the blue monkey (st beaudaux inn) and then walk back towards the roundabout but stay on the same pavement no need to cross any roads just walk the long and winding road to the parkway and you should be there i think...
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 pm

or even easier than that, post on here to see if anyone can pick you up from the station - any takers guys??

If you cant get someone then let me know on 07767 033265 and I will sort it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
tomyelland

Number of posts : 9

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:15 pm

where abouts are you coming down from mate if its anywhere near newton your welcome to get a lift with me.
Back to top Go down
Steeler83

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Tom, that would be fantastic! I'd happyily pay petrol money of course!

I live in Ipplepen, but i could get anywhere in Newton Abbot to meet, like the train station or wherever, whatever would be easiest for you really.

thanks so much for the offer Tom, i really appriciate that, and thanks Paula for your help too, really great of you!
Back to top Go down
tomyelland

Number of posts : 9

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:59 pm

the best place to meet would probably be the car park next to the bus station in newton the one opposite the job centre as i normaly pick someone else up there as well. if you leave your mobile number on here i'll text you nearer the time to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Im afraid i wont be ablcome to training or play this season because i cant afford it finacally as i have bills and other fiancal commitments i have to hold up and i dont earn enough where i work to cover what i wish to do... so about this and plus my mother is realy worried for me as i have had a series of injurys in the past when i did baseball and she is also my boss at work and she dosent wish for me to do american football and sadly i have to think about work before anything else at times and these are one of those times sadly

but i will try my best to support the club as best as i can ^^

Huge sorry
Andrew
Back to top Go down
Paula

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Hey no problems, Im sure that we can find you something to do. If you can come to our homegames, you are more than welcome to help out on Gameday! We are always looking for people to help out in the club and not just players.

By all means, give me a ring and we can discuss it further!

Paula
Back to top Go down
Steeler83

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi Tom, outside the job centre is fine.
my mobile number is: 07772140909

thanks again man, i really appriciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Training?   Season Training? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Training?
Page 1 of 1