Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey guys n gals

Well the end of the season is here! I just want to say a personal THANK YOU to everyone this year, old and new! I hope all injuries heal quickly and if its your pride that is hurt then I hope that heals quickly too.

Im not gonna say much here (might save it for the prizegiving) but also a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has helped us through the season, not just players but referees, parkway in particular, St John's, Citybus, all the coaches, Phil Alexander (for letting me moan at him) and especially our supporters! We couldnt have got through the season without them!

Keep your eye on the website for events coming up in the near future, remembering that we may start training earlier this year cheers

Thanks again guys see you all at the prizegiving (Sat 29th August!!!!!! 8pm)

Paula
Admirls GM
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Even though I have'nt been around much this year due to various reasons I have followed you all the way through the season and I can say that I am proud of all those who pulled n the green and yellow jersey this year.
You held your heads high all year and fought for every game. Yes the results did'nt go your way but you stuck together. Hopefully you will be back next season I know I will be fitter and stronger (OLDER Rolling Eyes ).
See you all soon. REMEMBER get yourselves fit for next year.
Back to top Go down
Barnard

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:52 am

I just like to add a thank you to everything who helped me on saturday and as for the rest of the season i don't care what the results say i was proud to be part of this team this year.

Bring on next year
Back to top Go down
MAGI B

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: End of one more season!   Thank you Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Just like to reiterate Paula's sentiments - Well Done ALL of you! Keep at it don't stop training & practising together, you were playing great together as a team, (even if the points don't show it) just need some extra players now before next season so that your existing players don't have to play both offense & defence next season. Enjoy your 'TIME OUT' drunken Good Luck at the prize giving! Party On Lads!
Magi B flower
Back to top Go down
http://greatamericansports.co.uk
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Hiya!! of course you and francis and the little one are invited too, I didnt have your address to ssend an invite to, but did you not get my email? I assumed that you were busy and just hadnt replied yet

Paula x
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Sponsored content

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: