Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

travel to off-season training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

travel to off-season training Empty
PostSubject: travel to off-season training   travel to off-season training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 pm

hey everyone, my names Sam and have been looking into playin football this year in plymouth but am having some issues with travel.
i know i have missed two off season work outs now and am keen not to miss anymore, but due to not having a car of my own and living in Kingsbridge i am currently unable to make my way to these sesssions. If theres anyone relatively near to teh kingsbridge area and would be prepared to give me and a mate of mine (who also wants to come) a lift in exchange for chippin in on fuel costs, then could they please get back to me on this post

...also as an aside, how many of u boys are headin up to London next week? be good to catch up with a couple of u so i can learn somemore about the club. am goin to be catchin the national express coach from bretonside at 0830 on the day
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: travel to off-season training   travel to off-season training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:23 pm

Hey there great to hear from you!

Can you send me a PM to give me your mobile number and Ill ask around a couple of the guys and see if we can get you there

All the best

Paula
GM
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: travel to off-season training   travel to off-season training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 pm

I know myself and Coach Tanner and Youth Team Coach Kev are. Just look for the Admirals shirt although it might be like looking for a needle in a hay stack Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: travel to off-season training   travel to off-season training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

I meant to training

Admin Paula wrote:
Hey there great to hear from you!

Can you send me a PM to give me your mobile number and Ill ask around a couple of the guys and see if we can get you there

All the best

Paula
GM
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travel to off-season training   travel to off-season training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

travel to off-season training
Page 1 of 1