Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ADMIRALS AWARDS NIGHT Saturday 29th August 09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

ADMIRALS AWARDS NIGHT Saturday 29th August 09 Empty
PostSubject: ADMIRALS AWARDS NIGHT Saturday 29th August 09   ADMIRALS AWARDS NIGHT Saturday 29th August 09 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Every year, the Admirals (both old and new) get together for the annual awards night. This year is no different!

Tickets cost 8 pound for adults and 5 pound for children. There will be a DJ this year but no food as we will be starting later than in previous years.

If you need somewhere to stay for the night then please let Paula n Mel or Caz n Chris know and this can be arranged - it may be a floor or a couch but Im sure you will have woken up in worst places!!

This is only confirmation that you will be attending, the more people there then the more votes that can happen. We cannot vote if there are only 5 or 10 people!! Voting happens on the night so if you cannot make it then you need to tell me so that I can collect your votes before the event

Invites will be posted out to everyone (if you dont get one in the next 2 weeks then ring me as it means i dont have your address) and your entry must be paid before the night - there will be plenty of oportunity to do this at training or the remaining games. Any further information will be left on the message board for this event.

The night will be held at Parkway Sports Club starting from 8pm on Saturday 29th August 09. If you are on FB then please check your events and respond asap so that we can get an idea of numbers asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk

ADMIRALS AWARDS NIGHT Saturday 29th August 09
Page 1 of 1