Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tampa pats game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

tampa pats game Empty
PostSubject: tampa pats game   tampa pats game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 pm

...just out of interest, how many of us are goin up to the wembley game this year? more importantly for me, how many of us are goin up on teh national express coach?
iv got a mate offerin me a ticket and am mullin it over ... probs end up buyin it off him if a few admirals are heading up on the coach too
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

tampa pats game Empty
PostSubject: Re: tampa pats game   tampa pats game Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm

hey m8, me n mel are going up proably on the saturday though, we could meet up somewhere though if you ring me.... we thought about the coach but im not sure if it will get us there early enough as we have tickets to the tailgating party before hand which starts at 11

If you find out details of the coach times etc can you let me know cause if its easier then we may do that?

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk

tampa pats game
Page 1 of 1