Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sundays Game against Hampshire

Go down 
+6
Barnard
Phil Stats
ali_reade
tomyelland
tim82
Admin Paula
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Sundays Game against Hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey guys

I will be phoning around tomorrow night to find out who is coming on the coach etc. The coach will be meeting us at Plymouth Argyll Park and Ride (BOTTOM CARPARK) as usual and will be leaving at 0830. Please can you arrive at 8 so that we know who is who and what is what .... if you need kit then post on here! If you want to save me a phonecall can you post on here if you are coming on the coach or driving or meeting us up there so that I can enter it on the coach list etc.

We will be doing 2 pickups along the way..... At around 0850 we will be stopping at the Garage at South Brent where the Woodpecker pub used to be (wait on the garage side) and then at around 0930 we will be picking up from Exeter Services. Can you let me know if you need picking up from either place in your post.

Admirals travel free of charge but any supporters or GF's or BF's will have to pay as per the front page.

(And the back of the coach is reserved!)

Thanks guys

Paula
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
tim82

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi Paula

I am up at my cousin's in London this weekend so will be meeting you at the game (just to save you a phone call). What time are you aiming to get there for so I know when to meet you?

Tim
Back to top Go down
tomyelland

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:53 am

pretty sure me dan and sandy if they both are coming will be meeting at exeter services. looking forward to turning things around this sunday.
Back to top Go down
ali_reade

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:16 am

I'll be getting the coach from Argyle's car park, see you on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Phil Stats

Phil Stats

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:41 pm

I'll be joining the coach from Plymouth, although unable to play due to injuries. Sideline duties for me.

Phil J
Back to top Go down
Barnard

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:52 pm

I'll be getting the coach from plymouth
Back to top Go down
Coach Tanner

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Those that I spoke to yesterday, please note that Paula has been updated. Those that I was not able to get hold off and/or am awaiting responses from need to reply to Paula.

Please can you post any kit requirements by 6pm tonight.

FAO Chris Phillips, I have been informed that we have been able to track down an XL helmet,

C U all Sunday

Mark

Oh, also in case no one has mentioned it, Rookies Got Talent, (Just ask previous stars Tim and Wellby)
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm

I'll be waiting at exeter services at 9:30 on sunday.

Alex Berriman
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I will be there.
Back to top Go down
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Will be at Exeter Services along with Shambles.

As it was my birthday on Thursday, I will be bringing some crates of Cider and Lager for the journey home. Also, i'll be bringing some of my home made whisky for the lovely rookies to try!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:37 pm

IF ANYONE IS SICK IN THE COACH (THAT INCLUDES THE TOILET) THEN THE FINE WILL BE DOWN TO YOU GUYS NOT THE CLUB!!!

sorry for the caps just couldnt be bothered to change it haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
kiz33

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:24 pm

kieran, sam, adam and james will be at home park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundays Game against Hampshire   Sundays Game against Hampshire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundays Game against Hampshire
Page 1 of 1