Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flag Football Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Flag Football Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey Paula (or whoever else knows) is it the flag football tournament this weekend or am i imagining it?
if so, do we need to bring anything different to normal? will it be indoors or outdoors?

Sam
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:35 pm

5 A SIDE FLAG TOURNAMENT

THIS SUNDAY STARTING FROM

11AM @ KITTO

Plymouth Admirals Senior and Youth will be holding a Flag tournament this Sunday and would like to invite everyone to attend whether you are an Admiral or not (Players from other teams are welcome too!)

Everyone is welcome, all you need is suitable gear for an inside tournament e.g. shorts n t-shirt and trainers.

COME ALONG AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Entry is £3 per person taking part in the session
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 am

hi, i've been trying some time to come down, one sunday, i'm hoping to come this sunday, i hope i'll be ok, because its me birthday on the saturday and the pub christmas dinner so i will be partying the night before,
if tom yell is going can i get a lift

sandy
Back to top Go down
Phil Stats

Phil Stats

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:18 pm

PLEASE BRING GUMSHIELDS!!

More players the merrier, and a chance to have your butt kicked by the Youth team.......... I hope.

Phil "STATS/Referee"
Back to top Go down
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:49 pm

ah cool, really looking forward to the weekend now Very Happy

hows it all goin to work anyways if its 5-aside? we basically gun see who turns up then split us all up into teams and do a round robbin type thing?
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:32 pm

YEP santa
Back to top Go down
Any Given sandy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 am

sorry i couldn't make it, i was dead after the night before, hope to see you soon,

sandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flag Football Tournament   Flag Football Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flag Football Tournament
Page 1 of 1