Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigSnack

Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A. Empty
PostSubject: Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A.   Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 am

Howzit mates ^^ Names Duke I'm a yank from California, I was looking at the premier league for soccer and noticed that you lads had a pigskin league here. After reading all about the leagues of teams you guys have I am literally amazed and impressed and wish they had this here in the U.S. Sure we have a minor league system but nothing like this, I wish I can be over there to watch/play/coach as I see you guys need some good players and coaches. I played football for 25 years non stop since I was 9 lol played college and pro football had I known about this I think I would've taken my talents here and help win a championship here hehe. I told some mates that I would go over there and play for room and board but I guess that dream is Mickey Mouse eh? lol Ah well I can at least cheer for you chaps here and hope for the best and hope one day I can finally go see the UK and watch you guys play. My advice to you guys is DON'T use a cover 2 defense (gob shite) and install the "wildcat" offense that keeps the defense honest and respecting the run. Godspeed Admirals as for sure you now have a fan any players or coaches wanna hit me up to shoot the breeze and talk football (Can never have enough UK friends) email me at dukemacias@comcast.net I'd love to hear from yous guys. I myself and getting prepped for another year of banging in the pads as my teams tries to go back-to-back championships and get that coveted championship ring (Can never have enough bling) lol here is our teams website im #60 on the roster hope to hear from you guys cheers
Back to top Go down
BigSnack

PostSubject: Football site   Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 am

here is my teams web site I am #60
Back to top Go down
BigSnack

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A.   Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 am

web site for some reason doesnt appear on the site lol
Back to top Go down
bigsnacks99

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A.   Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 am

site wont work but I guess you can Google Central-Cal Crusaders Football and that should give you the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A.   Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn't know this exsisted but Aloha! from the U.S.A.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: