Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flag Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Tanner

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Flag Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Flag Tournament   Flag Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Can I just say what a great event we had yesterday. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had fun (long) day. It was great to see so many youth, rookies and seniors on the day.

Congratulations, must go to the Admirals Youth, who won through with an unbeaten record to take the title Very Happy .

Well Done must also go to Team Dolphins, who came second despite a very shaky start, (Yep, we would have taken the Youth if there had been a final Sad ) Well Done Team Dolphins!

Also we have to add special mentions for Team Inside Out, who proved size does have speed, Team Flash and Team Miami Flippers, who did score once Laughing .

Can I also add a further thanks to Phil and Kev, who kept everyone in line with their firm but fair officiating.

Plus thanks to Paula to help in arranging it, and dragging everyone done.

Have a great Xmas break everyone santa , and lets be ready to move onwards in the New Year.
Back to top Go down
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Flag Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag Tournament   Flag Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:31 pm

I'd like to echo those comments! Was great to catch up with friends and make new ones. Again, thanks to Kev and Phil and Paula for their efforts. Can't wait for season to start!!

P.s Anyone who liked the look of Shambles' rugby shorts and would like to order a pair (in his size), got to www.red-devil-parachute-team.com/manufacturing
Back to top Go down
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Flag Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag Tournament   Flag Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:59 am

ditto again, thank you very much to everyone involved in organising yesterday, had a really enjoyable time and just cant wait now for it all to kick off proper in the new year - merry xmas to everyone santa
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Flag Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag Tournament   Flag Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:54 am

Well thanks alot guys, it good to hear that some of our efforts are paying off. Great to see so many people there too its a big boost for us and what with the big changes this year; its good to see so many happy faces !

I do have a few pics of yesterday but the light in there unfortunately does something strange to my camera so bear with me with regards to the quality haha

Im knackered at the moment so I will post them on the album on Wednesday (not tomrrow I promised my little one we will put the deckies up haha!)

Have a brilliant christmas people and a great new year and thanks again
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Flag Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag Tournament   Flag Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:13 pm

I would like to echo every one thoughts on here had a great time even though we only scored once but at least we did'nt lose all our games.
It was great to see so many people their Sunday and WELL DONE my Youth Team for winning it all.
Lets carry on this good vibe into 2009 the Admirals 25th Anniversery.
Have a great Xmas and see you all in the new year. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flag Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flag Tournament   Flag Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flag Tournament
Page 1 of 1