Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shropshire and Sharks Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Shropshire and Sharks Games Empty
PostSubject: Shropshire and Sharks Games   Shropshire and Sharks Games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Guys

I'm sorry to say that i won't be around for the last 2 games of the season. I'm at a wedding this weekend and then for the Sharks game, I mistakenly thought the game was a Sunday (in which case, I would of played). I'd already committed to play in a Conference Final for Rugby League side, Devon Sharks.

I was looking forward to the Sharks game as it would have been my last as i'm signing on with Devon Sharks next year to play Rugby League and with a young family on the horizon, I will be unable to do both.

I wish you guys all the best for the last 2 games and hope to see you guys for a beer at some point.

All the best

Wellby
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Shropshire and Sharks Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shropshire and Sharks Games   Shropshire and Sharks Games Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Dave it was a pleasure playing along side you even if it was for only a couple of games.
I wish you all the best and get ready for those sleepless nights (although shambles would of told you that all ready Laughing
Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down

Shropshire and Sharks Games
Page 1 of 1