Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fed up of aching after games or training?

Go down 
+2
Phil Stats
dave_wellby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Fed up of aching after games or training? Empty
PostSubject: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Having read the majority of us Admiral's Facebook status, we are all suffering a bit! What i'm proposing is we all try and find out if we can get hold of some wheelie bins. We can fill them with cold water and use them after Games/Training. This makes an amazing difference. I've used them after rugby and really aids recovery. So, question is, who knows where we can get a few (obviously with no rubbish in and NOT nicking your neighbours at 3am after a night on the lash!!)?

Obviously, I don't want to alienate Shambles, so i've contacted Plymouth City Council and they have a spare Bottle Bank that we can cut the top off.

Cheers

Wellby
Back to top Go down
Phil Stats

Phil Stats

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Trouble is Dave, I like the aches and pains! Tells me this old body of mine is still working!
Back to top Go down
Parlour90

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:39 pm

im all for it wellby couldnt agree more. a day after rugby i was a little soare, but 2 and i was usually fine after a nice cold soak (not gr8 for ur manhood though). im still walking like iv shit myself today and i work on the third floor SO lets take this marvellous idea of wellbys on board and implement it very soon. coach craig no pikey antics please :-)
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm

so is a cold bath when you get home not the same???!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 pm

A cold bath is the same, but when your cramped in a car to drive home, that's when damage can occur.
Back to top Go down
kiz33

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 pm

or forgetting to turn on the boiler!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 pm

ok so what are you gonna do, put handles on them and strap them to your back? cause its definately not the sort of thing we will be worrying about transporting to training sessions etc haha and Sandy will not be responsible for filling them up lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:44 am

We can leave the bins at Parkway. Other teams welcome to use them. I'll take responsibilty to fill them up.
Back to top Go down
chadwokie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:18 am

also u cant switch from a cold bath to a hot bath and back again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of aching after games or training?   Fed up of aching after games or training? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fed up of aching after games or training?
Page 1 of 1