Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

University LifeStyle week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

University LifeStyle week Empty
PostSubject: University LifeStyle week   University LifeStyle week Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi guys

As I mentioned yesterday, the Uni is holding a week of events for Lifestyle week, one of them being called Move More to encourage people to try sport and get more active. They have got the Plymouth Raiders basketball team coming in to shoot some hoops outside the SU. You would be needed fom about 1pm as far as I know and just wearing your shirts will be fine. Ive been told that the Blitz will be there too so it should be good.

If any of you can do this tomorrow then can you let me know on here so that I can ring the guy tonight

Thanks guys

P
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
tim82

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: University LifeStyle week   University LifeStyle week Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm

I could do it if needed and there is going to be anyone else doing it
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: University LifeStyle week   University LifeStyle week Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:56 am

I will email the guy and tell him that it will be open ended... if anyone can get there then get there
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University LifeStyle week   University LifeStyle week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

University LifeStyle week
Page 1 of 1