Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mid week practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lenny_sim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Mid week practice Empty
PostSubject: Mid week practice   Mid week practice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:44 am

Hi guys,

My names Lenny and I am really looking to join you guys, as I love American Football, and wanted to play for ages!
The only problem is, until now, you guys all practice sunday mornings, the one time i am not avalible!
(although I am free in the afternoons for games!)
I bumped into a chap at the comic book store (not a fan personally... but my mate wanted something) who said you may be starting mid week practices?
I was wondering if this was true, because I am avalibe every monday/tuesday night and every other thursday night.

Could some one let me know if some thing crops up?

Thanks guys!

Lenny
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Mid week practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid week practice   Mid week practice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi there

Of course we will! We are on a break at the moment as we have many injnuries that need healing but there should be some things happening in the very near future.... if you are on facebook then add me (Paula Dodds) Im on the plymouth network and ill change my profile pic to be my admirals one, its me my other half and my little one in admirals gear lol

We will of course post things on here so check back if you dont have facebook

If you want to ring me sometime for a yap then please give me a call on 07787 428438

Thanks

Paula
GM
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
lenny_sim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Mid week practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid week practice   Mid week practice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi paula thanks for the reply, I added you on FB so should be all good in the hood!

On a side note, does any one know where I can get a cheap XXXXXXX(times a billion)L helmet? I have 63" head and most dont fit....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mid week practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid week practice   Mid week practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid week practice
Page 1 of 1