Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Varsity Jackets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAGI B

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Varsity Jackets Empty
PostSubject: Varsity Jackets   Varsity Jackets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi Paula & the Guys, Another UK team has enquired with us about Varsity Jackets, and with your 25th Anniversary year, thought this could be a great jacket to create for your team as well. We have managed to source a supply which may also customize.
The Jackets are certainly not cheap as they have the leather sleeves, approx $199. But a Varsity Jacket is long lasting and like me in 25 years time looking back, it would bring back some memories of times spent together playing for the ADMIRALS (Or Supporting them!).
So just wondering if you guys would be interested as I am in talks with manufacturer. My thoughts were - Kelly Green Jacket, Black Sleeves Gold/Green Cuffs & Waistband, Gold Pockets & Poppers.With Large Gold A on front and 84 on left sleeve (for your year of establishment) Or Players own number instead.
Or Individuals can Customize their own - Even Jackets without any embroidery. Just Body Colour and Sleeve Colour and cuffs.
Magi B flower
Back to top Go down
http://greatamericansports.co.uk
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Varsity Jackets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varsity Jackets   Varsity Jackets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:14 am

Hiya

Im sure that if any of the players want any, they will let you know. Thanks for the offer and for bearing us in mind!

P
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk

Varsity Jackets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: