Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training Sunday 8th March

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Training Sunday 8th March Empty
PostSubject: Training Sunday 8th March   Training Sunday 8th March Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi Guys

Just thought i'd put a post on here.

Lets get a good turnout tomorrow at training, so we can start our season with a win against Exeter next week. It'll give us a massive confidence boost before we play our fellow South Westians, The Sharks.

Also, for those who love to share the changing rooms with me, I have the 'Remember The Titans' CD for tomorrow, so i's appreciate it f we can learn the words to 'Aint No Mountain High Enough'!

admirals on 3! 1.......2..........3........Admi.......ok, don't quite work when your sat in the kitchen!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisandCaz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Training Sunday 8th March   Training Sunday 8th March Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:57 pm

can I also point out that tomorrow is a very special day for a certain lady, Paula is turning 21 again! Very Happy

We will be having a drink in the clubhouse after training to wish her many happy returns for the day! drunken
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Training Sunday 8th March   Training Sunday 8th March Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Remember guy's to be very quiet tomorrow as Paula will be alittle fragile. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Training Sunday 8th March   Training Sunday 8th March Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 am

ummm no she wont be, she isnt having anything to drink until tomorrow (after training probably haha)
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Sunday 8th March   Training Sunday 8th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Sunday 8th March
Page 1 of 1