Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kit - compression clothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Kit - compression clothing Empty
PostSubject: Kit - compression clothing   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:17 pm

hey guys, im looking to get some compression clothing (under armour type stuff) to wear whilst playing football to keep my (minimal) muscles warm so i dont go pulling or tearing anything. every website i find at teh moment either has the wrong sizes availalbe or are super expensive. does anyone know of a good website to get under armour stuff or something simular?
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kit - compression clothing   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Mr eBay may have some?
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Iain Wil

PostSubject: Re: Kit - compression clothing   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 am

I wore a Nike under shirt last season, which i got form JJB sports, managed to keep me warm without any problems whatsoever
Back to top Go down
Coach P

PostSubject: under armour   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:50 am

if you are nice to me and give me your requirements i will see if i can get you some from over here in the USA Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kit - compression clothing   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:54 pm

wow hey Mr P sir how the devil are you!!!??

Let me introduce Coach P to the new guys - he is the former Head Coach who had to leave at the end of last season after years and years of playing and being Head Coach to move to the States!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
brambles

PostSubject: Re: Kit - compression clothing   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:10 am

Hello mate, as for the compression gear, underarmour is the main brand but expensive how ever there are some alternatives now as the stuff is hitting other sports. Welby and myself play alot of rugby and depending on wot you want. Canterbury, addias and nike all do good compression gear. Personnelly i use canterbury for rugby and football and never had a problem, they offer cold wear to take the heat away from the body but keep u warm great in hot conditions. The normal hot stuff will feel better but once got the pads on and on a hot day you'll prob tend to suffer. I'm not at trainning tommorrow but welby is if u want to ask him, if not i'll be about the week after if u want to check my gear out or have any questions. hope this sheds a little more light.
Back to top Go down
curly65

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Kit - compression clothing   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Just chucking in my two cents again... as a student

I can get a 10%ish discount on underarmour thanks to Fitness For Sport sponsoring the Blitz

Secondly Primark has just released its own "I can't believe it's not Underarmour" with a top costing about £8...

Isn't it great that I have nothing better to do than hang around in Drake Circus all day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit - compression clothing   Kit - compression clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit - compression clothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: