Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Mothfox
Gareth
curly65
7 posters
AuthorMessage
curly65

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:42 pm

In an all Pennsylvania final!!!

No discussion, it will just happen... and Big Ben will finally get a Superbowl MVP as Ward already has one and won't be Greedy Smile
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Can't see them getting past the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:13 pm

I would like to see a Baltimore vs Arizona Superbowl at least it would be a very open contest if that was the case
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 pm

It would be interesting but if the Cards get to the show I will never here the end of it from my mate at work as he is bad enough at the mo as they have gotten further than the Fins. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Phil Stats

Phil Stats

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Well on last years outings, he would have been onto a sure thing! Nice to see the Fins tried a little harder this time around...

Now someone just needs to work a Miracle in Detroit!

My choice of final would be Eagles against Ravens, just as I can't stand Steelers walking away with it. To be honest neither NFC team stands a chance against Ravens or Steelers, both are too good Defencively.
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:41 pm

If were going on defense the ravens would win the Superbowl but with a good defense there has to be a good offence or else you wont win
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Tell the Ravens that. I seem to rember that they did'nt have any O when they beat the Giants in the superbowl a few years back. I think the Ravens will be there this year.
Back to top Go down
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 pm

....CARDINALS!!!!! i wish they can win it their so class, not because they beat us but because their so good lol and replying to phils quote about the detroit miracle....seems like one of those pipe dreams lol but it can happen, with a new head coach, a good free agency period, and they got the #1 pick, which i think they wud most definately use on a qb, and early prediction is that theyll pick the current heisman trophy winner QB Sam Bradford, any other suggestions, if anyone has bothered to look towards the draft lol
daz
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Hmmm if likey the ravens would win there game it likey be a 3 point diff or maybe 1 TD

And i havent looked at the draft really to see would be the best picks for the year
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Well curly got his wish ^^ its a steelers vs cardinals superbowl! congrats to both teams ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 pm

C'mon Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:14 am

GO CARDS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tim82

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm cheering for the cards pureley cause they have Larry Fitzgerald, he is awesome!

Tim cheers
Back to top Go down
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Hurray someone other than me has slight intelligence Very Happy i just love kurt warner. the smarts and all the big plays, i guess theres only 1 person who deep inside hates his guts...poor Matt Leinart Razz
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:05 pm

GO STEELERS
Back to top Go down
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Nooo go CARDS!!! Razz haha why dont people support underdogs anymore? lol well then again, most of you lot support the flippers so i guess you can only support 1 shitty underdog Smile
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:40 am

lol the dolphins? well at least they dident get a 0-16 season i guess...
Back to top Go down
Gareth

Gareth

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:12 pm

11-5 and the AFC East Champs I am happy with that. Bring on next season Parcells is god and Sporano is the man.
Back to top Go down
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:10 am

maybe so, but they were still underdogs against the ravens, and they lost Razz and theyv been underdogs for years, because they didnt do anything, jst switch the qb every year. and fair point, detroit suck Razz quite so
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Detroit just got a new offensive coach from St.louis i forgot his name ^^; but i think detroit need a ood defense more than anything
Back to top Go down
DarrenHelley#??

DarrenHelley#??

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Scott Linehan Razz he was good wv the rams offense, bt didnt really perform at the start of the season, or in fact all of the season lol im predicting that the new defensive co-ordinator wud be an assistant from tennessee, so he and schwartz can help build a great d like in tennessee, as schwartz was the defensive co-ordinator in tennessee this season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PITTSBURGH FOR THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: