Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shoulder pads for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
m_pragne

shoulder pads for sale Empty
PostSubject: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm

hello

i have for sale a set of riddell spx 50 pads (Lb, Fb, general purpose) size L

they are brand new never worn they cost $278 plus import tax and shipping im looking for £170 plus postage reason for selling is they are the wrong size and i loose out on the tax and postage if i send them back so may aswell make the loss and someone gets one of the best shoulders around. if anyone is interested let me know

for those that know me ive got the spx40's in th right size eventually this year which i love

for club members i would be willing to sell for £160

martin

m_pragnell@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
m_pragne

PostSubject: spx 50   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:11 pm

30 views and not 1 offer these really are some of the best pads you can buy if you go to the riddell page you can check them out.

i know it might seem like alot of money (but trust me its not for these pads) but you get what you pay for my last set of pads were riddell power pads and they are still going strong i upgraded to the spx and im not dissapointed

pragnell number 60 on the field number 1 in your hearts

(thought i would add a cheesey sign off Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
pragnell

PostSubject: Re: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:13 pm

and im not a guest why is it saying that and why doesnt it put my full name stupid computers!!!
wont put the link either
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:53 pm

have you told it to log you in automatically at each visit? If you are not logged in each time then it thinks you are a guest haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
curly65

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Just about to buy a new helmet... do you think i should sell my old one or just put it in a glass box?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mothfox

Mothfox

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:08 pm

curly65 wrote:
Just about to buy a new helmet... do you think i should sell my old one or just put it in a glass box?

Very Happy

Well if the helmet has any sentimental value then obviously you put it in a glass case ^^
Back to top Go down
tim82

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:37 pm

I don't think you could sell it Curly, You have probably bashed the crap out of it!!!!! lol

(Plus we don't want anyone else suffering from concusions)

Tim cheers
Back to top Go down
pragnell

PostSubject: Re: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:10 pm

stop hijacking my thread and help me sell the pads Very Happy right i need the money so £150 to club members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shoulder pads for sale   shoulder pads for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shoulder pads for sale
Page 1 of 1