Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's been fun.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gareth

Gareth

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-28

It's been fun. Empty
PostSubject: It's been fun.   It's been fun. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Well guy's after 17 years I have decieded to hang up the old helmet and pads.
And all I can say it's been a roller coaster of a ride with many highs ( a britbowl final in 95 and 4 caps for wales) and the lows ( there have been a few) But hey thats football. But what I will miss the most is the many talented players I have lined up with over the years.
I will be carrying on as Youth Team Coach and will be building them up over the next year so I ain't finished with football fully quite yet.
All I ask is that those of you kitting up in 2010 give your full commitment to this great club and put it back where it belongs at the fore front of Brit ball.
This means working hard and giving it your all.
See ya around in the future.
Gareth 20#
Back to top Go down
Phillips

It's been fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun.   It's been fun. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 pm

hey gareth i would like to say a personal thank you for all ya help over the years, was a plesure. sure i will see you around and i will be kitting up next year gonna take it to the league.
Back to top Go down

It's been fun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: