Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

recruitment Empty
PostSubject: recruitment   recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 pm

first off id like to say thanks to u all for the support u gave me this year in my rookie season. would have got nowhere if it wasnt for u guys fightin for me out there - O-line, i owe u big time! lol

anyways, after chattin to a bunch of u at the awards ceremony the key sentiment for if we wanna push forward and get competitive and start to win games we need to boost our squad numbers exponentially!!! u get nowhere without a strong squad, we need it not only to stop Tim, Tom and co playin iron-man everygame, but to add competition for places to keep each other sharp, to allow players to get spelled during games and to mainly give ourselves enough numbers so that we can run full eleven on eleven scrimmages each week. hit each other hard and practice the way we should!

...so point being, we cant rely on paula and the board to do all the advertising and recruitment, we all need to get out there in our local communities and try and push the game. whether it be down teh gym, pub or watever .... just approach every mean lookin f***er u find and get them to join the proper Green army (not the poncy soccer bunch)

cheers guys, hope ur all enjoyin the off-season and hope all the injuries out there are healin

Sam
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruitment   recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Thanks Sam for this, its so nice to see someone with so much passion for the team and the sport !

You are entirely right though, I cant do it all myself.... I am going to get together with Carrie in the next few days hopefully and we can start getting together some recruitment ideas, trust me as soon as we know anything you will. I have a poster that needs some work doing to it, so i am doing that but as soon as it is finished, it will be available to be emailed (Iain I have decided that its not good enough which is why I havent sent it to you haha)

We have always said that if everyone gets even one person to come along and get hooked like we are then we will soon have the numbers that we need to succeed. I want nothing more for us to succeed so we need to work together to do that.

Will be in touch xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk

recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: