Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good luck Sunday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tim82

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Good luck Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Good luck Sunday   Good luck Sunday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey guys wanted to wish you all good luck for Sunday, hope you really take it to the Sharks and show them what the admirals are made of and that we're not the same team they faced opening day!

Apologies that I can't be there with you.
See you all at training in 2 next weekend (and I will be in a fit state to practice this time lol)

Tim cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Good luck Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Sunday   Good luck Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 pm

ditto the sentiment of Tims message, we have collectively improved a lot since that first match so i think the Sharks will be in for a bit of suprise. nevertheless, all the best guys, come out fighting and stick it to them!
Good luck Tanner, air it out to the receivers and get them the touchdown grabs they deserve. GO ADMIRALS!!!

Sam
(p.s. sorry i cant be there, i am only just wakin up now after a long night in Wales)
Back to top Go down

Good luck Sunday
Page 1 of 1