Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Injury List

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dave_wellby

dave_wellby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:09 am

Hi Guys

I'm afraid that I will have to withdraw from Sunday's game against Gloucester. My ankle took a pounding yesterday and overnight has swollen up and causing great difficulty in walking.

I've seen a physio in work and they advise I need to rest it and he will re-assess it next week.

I'm sure whoever steps in will do a great job and they have my full support, albeit from my sofa in Exmouth!

Sam, need to have a natter with you if that's ok. Give me a call on wednesday night if you can, i'll send you my number via Facebook.

Cheers

Wellby
Back to top Go down
newland46

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:41 pm

ok matey, see wat i can do
speak to u 2moro
Back to top Go down
brambles

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi Guys

Just thought i'd give you all an update. I'm currently 50/50 for sunday my right knee is still badly bruised alot worse than this time last week but fingers crossed. I'll keep you updated as and when i feel and how it goes. Also i case i'm ok i need to arrange a lift since welby isn't ok, i can get to the services if that makes things easier?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi mate thanks for that, can you ring chowny if you havent got his number let me know x
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Coach Tanner

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi Guys

As this is a public forum, eg anyone can view it, e.g. other teams, please can we avoid detailing injuries on it.

If you do have any injury concerns these can be sent direct to myself on the email address admirals9@sky.com

Cheers

Mark
Back to top Go down
brambles

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Paula if you have his number that would be good, not got it. just incase all good to go etc.. thank you.
Also wot time are we meeting up in gloc?
Back to top Go down
chadwokie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:28 pm

brambles are u sure thats wise calling chownly let alone getting in a car ....alone with him hehe

get well soon wellb
Back to top Go down
Admin Paula
Admin
Admin Paula

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:28 pm

can you contact him on facebook as i dont want to post his number on here without his permission
Back to top Go down
http://www.plymouthadmirals.co.uk
Sponsored content

Injury List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury List   Injury List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injury List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: