Plymouth Admirals American Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club

Devon's ONLY senior American Football Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

healing hands psyio lady?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chadwokie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-11

healing hands psyio lady? Empty
PostSubject: healing hands psyio lady?   healing hands psyio lady? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:03 pm

lol can u drop me a line want to ask about a back and knee niggles i have

chad
Back to top Go down
Phil Stats

Phil Stats

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: healing hands psyio lady?   healing hands psyio lady? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:29 am

AMPUTATE!!
Back to top Go down
chadwokie

PostSubject: Re: healing hands psyio lady?   healing hands psyio lady? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:39 pm

dare i ask how one amputates a back?..................or do i need a demonstration

any way does any one know her email or new shoes tims ? or another way to contact them my knees pissing me off
Back to top Go down
tim82

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: healing hands psyio lady?   healing hands psyio lady? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Katie is away this week visiting some friends in a number of places so has limited internet access at present.

If it is an acute injury (recent) then apply ice to it as this will reduce the swelling. That is a general point to everyone, ice is a wonderful healing tool. Have a bag of value peas in your freezer to use if you gat any knocks (do not eat them after lol).

As for any other specific instructions cannot help you at present as do not know what is wrong. If you email me at tim_rogers82@hotmail.com with details I can offer advice of forward it on to Katie.

Tim 82 (with the spanking boots ;-) )
Back to top Go down
chadwokie

PostSubject: Re: healing hands psyio lady?   healing hands psyio lady? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:45 pm

love you tim...........well atleast the boots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: healing hands psyio lady?   healing hands psyio lady? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

healing hands psyio lady?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Admirals American Football Club :: Admirals Senior Teamtalk :: Click here to chat to or about the Admirals Senior Team-
Jump to: